Last updated on December 5th, 2016 at 03:24 pm
Once Google took over YouTube, we all discovered that video is excellent for SEO. And now YouTube is growing so fast that mobile watch time doubled since last June and carried Google to an unexpected earnings surge last month.
Video is not all about boosting B2C sales with youthful vlogging, video packs serious power in the B2B buying and decision-making arena too! Here’s some less-expected facts about using video to master your B2B marketplace:
• 80% of senior executives watch online video more than they did a year ago – Forbes
• … and they are using video more frequently: 75% of business executives watch work related videos at least weekly – Forbes
• 65% have visited a seller’s website after watching their video – Forbes
• 59% of senior executives agree that if text and video were available on the same page, they would prefer to watch video – Forbes Insight
• 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium – MarketingProfs
• 69% of marketing sales & business professionals have used video, and a further 31% say they are planning to – InsideCXM
• 96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their marketing in the current year – Marketecture.co.uk
All of which means that if you aren’t using video already – you need to seriously consider how you will implement it. Watch our video here.
PS: Feel free to pass this on to your customers – because 64% of their consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it – comScore