Now, for the first time ever, the market-leading B2B ecommerce expertise of Aspidistra is available for Pegasus Opera customers. Pegasus Opera Accounting Systems can now be seamlessly integrated in real time. This means your company can be open for business 24/7, 365, with a purpose-built B2B ecommerce website.
By integrating your Pegaus Opera accounting system with Aspidistra, your customers can not only order at any time of day or night, but they can access essential details like copy invoices, account balances, order statuses and much, much more.
A few FAQ’s
- Q: What is the difference between “integrated” and a straightforward B2B ecommerce website?
- A: Anyone can set up a ecommerce website “shop”. There are plenty of packages out there from Magento to Shopify, and of course numerous WordPress plugins. They will all do a job for you.
The difference with integration comes when you consider your business efficiency. With one of the off-the-shelf packages, you are still going to need extensive back office teams. Orders may be placed by customers on your website, but then your team needs to key this order into your back-office system, into your accounts package and your stock system. With re-keying comes errors, time and cost issues.
Integration doesn’t stop at order processing
Once you’ve given your customers 24/7 ordering power, that’s not the end of the story – it’s just the start of the vast wealth of customer service and cost-efficiency you can unlock for your business.
Here are few ideas of what you can expect from an Aspidistra Integrated Ecommerce Site.
- Customers can download their own copy invoices. No more phone calls, chasing accounts, scanning, emailing… they can self-serve.
- Customers can check their delivery details, amend then as they need to. No more phone calls chasing “where’s my order?” or “you’ve got the wrong address!”… customers are totally responsible for inputting all their delivery details and information
- Customers can offer more flexibility to their customers. With white-label ordering and direct-to-customer delivery options.
- Customer can check YOUR stock. In real time, customers can identify whether you have enough stock to fulfil their order, and place back-orders
- The days of 9 to 5 customer service team can return, but orders can still be placed 24/7, 365.
- It’s all “real time”. This is important, because in business everything can change very quickly. It only takes a few orders against the same stock to create a frustrating situation for customers and an embarrassing situation for your sales team.
- Customers can check their account balance, check their own personalised trade deals and pay off any outstanding amounts (so it’s great for credit control too!)
- Your customer service team and sales team can focus on building relationships and actively selling, whilst your website fulfils orders
- Personalised requirements. Aspidistra works with your business to ensure that our solution meets your needs. Because the integration and B2B ecommerce site is built from the ground up, there is greater flexibility and opportunities to bolt in more cost-saving, efficiency-creating solutions.
- … which all adds up to :
- More sales
- Lower costs
- Greater efficiency
- Time savings
- More flexibility – customer-focused approach
- Better customer service