Last updated on May 10th, 2017 at 11:45 am
With around 75% of B2B buyers now researching at least half their work-related purchases online and a third completing half their purchases online, B2B ecommerce offers manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors unrivalled opportunities to increase sales, drive margins and cut costs.
Our Software, Shopfront, is a B2B eCommerce solution that seamlessly integrates with your Pegasus or Sage accounting system to provide all the accurate, real-time information customers need to research and buy your products online using any device. Our B2B eCommerce platform enables you to free up valuable time to focus on growing your business. With specific skills in the B2B marketplace, our B2B ecommerce solutions provide automation to the business with up to date information on pricing and stock available online directly to your customer base, so decreasing inbound enquiry calls.
A few FAQ’s
- Q: What is the difference between “integrated” and a straightforward B2B ecommerce website?
- A: Anyone can set up an ecommerce website “shop”. There are plenty of packages out there from Magento to Shopify, and of course numerous WordPress plugins. They will all do a job for you.
The difference with integration comes when you consider your business efficiency. With one of the off-the-shelf packages, you are still going to need extensive back office teams. Orders may be placed by customers on your website, but then your team needs to key this order into your back-office system, into your accounts package and your stock system. With re-keying comes errors, time and cost issues.
Integration doesn’t stop at order processing
Once you’ve given your customers 24/7 ordering power, that’s not the end of the story – it’s just the start of the vast wealth of customer service and cost-efficiency you can unlock for your business.
Here are few ideas of what you can expect from Aspidistra’s integrated B2B eCommerce platform.
- Customers can download their own copy invoices. No more phone calls, chasing accounts, scanning, emailing… they can self-serve.
- Customers can check their delivery details, amend then as they need to. No more phone calls chasing “where’s my order?” or “you’ve got the wrong address!”… customers are totally responsible for inputting all their delivery details and information
- Customers can offer more flexibility to their customers. With white-label ordering and direct-to-customer delivery options.
- Customer can check YOUR stock. In real time, customers can identify whether you have enough stock to fulfil their order, and place back-orders
- The days of 9 to 5 customer service team can return, but orders can still be placed 24/7, 365.
- It’s all “real time”. This is important, because in business everything can change very quickly. It only takes a few orders against the same stock to create a frustrating situation for customers and an embarrassing situation for your sales team.
- Customers can check their account balance, check their own personalised trade deals and pay off any outstanding amounts (so it’s great for credit control too!)
- Your customer service team and sales team can focus on building relationships and actively selling, whilst your website fulfils orders
- Personalised requirements. Aspidistra works with your business to ensure that our b2b e-commerce solution meets your needs. Because the integration and your B2B ecommerce website is built from the ground up, there is greater flexibility and opportunities to bolt in more cost-saving, efficiency-creating solutions.
- … which all adds up to :
- More sales
- Lower costs
- Greater efficiency
- Time savings
- More flexibility – customer-focused approach
- Better customer service
You can view Shopfront’s main B2B eCommerce features below.